Areas of research
nonhuman animal mindreading and intelligence
Department of History and Philosophy of Science, University of Cambridge
- Bausman, W., & Halina, M. (2018). Not null enough: pseudo-null hypotheses in community ecology and comparative psychology. Biology & Philosophy, 33(3-4), 30.
- Halina, M., Liebal, K., & Tomasello, M. (2018). The goal of ape pointing. PloS one, 13(4), e0195182.
- Halina, M. (2017). Octopuses as conscious exotica: essay review of other minds by Peter Godfrey-Smith, Studies in History and Philosophy of Biological and Biomedical Sciences.
- Halina, M. & Buskell, A. (2017). Domains of generality: commentary on Burkart et al. "The evolution of general intelligence", Behavioural and Brain Sciences.
- Halina, M. (2017). Mechanistic explanation and its limits. The Routledge handbook of mechanisms and mechanical philosophy. Routledge, London, 213-224.
find more publications on https://cambridge.academia.edu/MartaHalina