Areas of research
philosophical methods, empirical research in philosophy,
epistemology, ethics, free will and moral responsibility, philosophy of language, metaphysics and aesthetics
School of Politics, Philosophy, Language and Communication Studies, University of East Anglia
- Andow, J. (2019). Why don't we trust moral testimony? Mind and Language. [in press]
- Grindrod, J., Andow, J. & Hansen, N. (2019). Third‐person knowledge ascriptions: a crucial experiment for contextualism. Mind and Language, 34 (2), 158-182.
- Andow, J. (2018). Why don’t philosophers do their intuition practice? Acta Analytica. [ahead of print]
- Roberts, P., Andow, J. & Schmidtke, K. A. (2018). Lay intuitions about epistemic normativity. Synthese, 195 (7), 3267–3287.
- Andow, J. (2018). Are intuitions about moral relevance susceptible to framing effects? Review of Philosophy and Psychology, 9 (1), 115–141.
find more publications on https://eastanglia.academia.edu/JamesAndow.